Cool Season Zone
Warm Season Zone
Puppy Patch Repair Kit
- Pet-safe lawn care kit to fix yellow, brown, and bare spots
- 2 liquid fertilizer nutrient pouches: Soil Balance (1), Liquid Lush (1)
- 2 hose end sprayers for easy application
- 20 minutes to apply & water
- Noticeably greener grass
- Sustainably healthier soil
- Liquid Lush: Gnome's organic Liquid Lush is an 0-0-2 with 12% humic acid and 2% potassium liquid fertilizer. Humic acids and Potassium are the secret weapons for growers facing hot climates and compact soil. Humates are versatile forms of natural organic matter that improve and replenish depleted soils, helping plants develop much stronger root systems and protect against stress factors like heat and heavy traffic. Liquid Lush is ideal for promoting drought tolerance and water retention (we're looking at you, Western United States 👀). It also works as a mild soil conditioner, promoting better oxygenation and nutrient uptake.
- Soil Balance: Soil Balance 18-3-4 is a concentrated nitrogen fertilizer derived from natural urea with the ideal ratio of potassium, phosphorus, and kelp for establishing new turf and repairing struggling lawns--looking at you, pet patches. 50/50 slow-release nitrogen keeps feeding green grass growth for 1-2 months while potassium increases water and nutrient uptake, phosphorus promotes deep root development, and kelp supplies the 70 other beneficial vitamins and minerals for a deep green, lush lawn.
Our super powerful, all-natural, highly concentrated formulas are more effective than any other liquid fertilizers on the retail market today.
Each nutrient pouch is one liter (1L) and feeds up to 5,000 square feet.
The Gnome Effect
Gnome results speak for themselves!
Gnomies all over the United States take pride in their incredible results
See what our customers have to say.
Meet the Gnomes
All-in-One Grass & Garden
The perfect, balanced, year-round organic fertilizer for your whole yard. When you spray your lawn, spray your flower beds and vegetable gardens too. This organic formula is a 3-1-3, and it packs a punch that goes beyond NPK. Spray on your lawn and watch your grass green up with delicious, nutritious, organic matter. Spray on your garden and watch your vegetables' delight as they root, flower, and fruit.
Humic acids and potassium are the secret weapons for growers facing hot climates and compact soil. Liquid Lush is an 0-0-2 with 12% humic acids. Humic acids are a versatile forms of organic matter that replenish depleted soils, helping plants develop stronger root systems. Liquid Lush is ideal for promoting drought tolerance, water retention, and resilience to high traffic. It also works as a mild soil conditioner, promoting better oxygenation and nutrient uptake.
The organic micronutrient supplement that replenishes critical micronutrient deficiencies in the soil. A micronutrient deficiency is the Achilles Heel of lawn care, and we can't let you suffer from a simple lack of calcium or magnesium! We highly recommend a soil test kit to reveal any hidden or neglected deficiencies. If you're deficient in any micronutrient, one application of Mighty Micros will give your soil the boost it needs to get back on track.
The main supporting act for healthy grass growth. Soil Balance is applied more selectively throughout the year to maintain healthy levels of lawns’ next most important macronutrients, phosphorus and potassium. We also include kelp extract to improve absorption. Most commonly used to address specific nutrient deficiencies identified by your individual soil test.
The star of every lawn nutrition program. Green Glow feeds growing lawns’ number one macronutrient, nitrogen. We use a 50/50 blend of regular- and slow-release nitrogen so you don’t have to apply as frequently, and we cut out all the extra chemicals that you’ll find in most traditional fertilizers. Every lawn nutrition plan includes Green Glow at regular intervals throughout the year.
The secret sauce for deeper, fuller green color. Iron Strength addresses another deficiency that may be hidden. Grass will grow just as quickly without iron, but with this liquid iron supplement, you will see visibly greener grass without stimulating excess growth. Designed for all types of turf grasses, we will include an Iron Strength in the first shipment of every lawn nutrition plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of grass does Gnome work with?
Does Gnome replace a professional lawn fertilization program?
Will Gnome work for my climate?
Can I order Gnome outside the US?
How do you manage weeds?
How do you manage pests?
Is Gnome certified organic?
Is Gnome safe to use on lawns where my kids and pets play?
We’re glad you asked. Yes. *Cue gnome group musical number*
We make grass green, make it grow
Dirt can’t eat, grass sleeps in snow
Drink up well, soil rich like treasure
Safe for kids, your play’s our pleasure
Ahem, we hope you enjoyed that.
First off, please do not drink the fertilizer. Any fertilizer can be dangerous if a human being or a pet consumes it (fun fact: we gnomes are uniquely evolved to digest fertilizer).
But the real concern is whether the fertilizer makes your lawn less safe for play. Traditional, dry, pellet-based fertilizer will remain on your lawn for up to 72 hours, posing a risk to pets and children. With Gnome, you can get back to playing in the grass 4-24 hours after applying the fertilizer (as soon as your lawn dries). Lawns drink, they don’t eat. Liquid fertilizer is just better.