Cool Season Zone
Warm Season Zone
Complete Weed & Feed Treatment Kit
Prevent weeds and grow healthy, green grass
Are you ready to transform your lawn into a masterpiece this year? Look no further than our Lawn Weed & Feed Kit! Packed with top-quality ingredients, this kit has everything you need to give your lawn the nutrients, strength, and weed control it needs to flourish.
- 1x Green Glow 30-0-0 slow-release nitrogen from urea for vibrant, green grass
- 1x Iron Strength 12-0-0 with 4% Iron for deep green, strong grass
- 2x Lawn Guard organic pre-emergent weed control derived from corn gluten meal for a weed-free lawn
- 2x Weed Wizard iron-based broadleaf weed killer to quickly clear stubborn weeds
- 2x reusable hose end sprayers color coded for your convenience
- 1x electric wand sprayer and gallon bag for diluting and spraying Weed Wizard
- Slow-release nitrogen formula for steady grass growth over eight weeks
- 4% Iron for vibrant, deep green color and strong grass
- Natural weed control alternative that is safe for your lawn, pets, and family members
- Easy-to-use sprayers for easy application in just 10 minutes
- Environmentally friendly and high-quality ingredients for a stunning, lush lawn
Don't settle for a lackluster lawn this year. Get your hands on our Lawn Weed & Feed Kit and give your lawn the care it deserves!
Looking for a more custom solution?
Bundle and save by subscribing to a custom Magic Lawn Plan. You’ll get a customized lawn care plan that is carefully designed for your specific soil, grass type, and climate.
Easily apply and get back to loving your lawn
This comes with 2 of Gnome's expertly designed hose-end sprayers for easy application. Each pouch takes 10 minutes to feed and water, and it’s safe for kids and pets. Just spray, let it dry, and get right back to playtime.
Our super powerful, all-natural, highly concentrated formulas are more effective than any other liquid fertilizers on the retail market today.
Each nutrient pouch is one liter (1L) and feeds up to 5,000 square feet. Each weed control pouch feeds up to 2,500 square feet. Weed Wizard is a spot treatment.
Meet Our Ingredients
We use only 100% premium, all-natural ingredients
1% for the planet
We proudly give back one percent of our revenue, because we love the Earth. It's our favorite planet. We want the whole planet to look greener, not just the lawns.
See what our customers have to say.
Frequently Asked Questions
What types of grass does Gnome work with?
Does Gnome replace a professional lawn fertilization program?
Will Gnome work for my climate?
Can I order Gnome outside the US?
How do you manage weeds?
How do you manage pests?
Is Gnome certified organic?
Is Gnome safe to use on lawns where my kids and pets play?
We’re glad you asked. Yes. *Cue gnome group musical number*
We make grass green, make it grow
Dirt can’t eat, grass sleeps in snow
Drink up well, soil rich like treasure
Safe for kids, your play’s our pleasure
Ahem, we hope you enjoyed that.
First off, please do not drink the fertilizer. Any fertilizer can be dangerous if a human being or a pet consumes it (fun fact: we gnomes are uniquely evolved to digest fertilizer).
But the real concern is whether the fertilizer makes your lawn less safe for play. Traditional, dry, pellet-based fertilizer will remain on your lawn for up to 72 hours, posing a risk to pets and children. With Gnome, you can get back to playing in the grass 4-24 hours after applying the fertilizer (as soon as your lawn dries). Lawns drink, they don’t eat. Liquid fertilizer is just better.